Common Questions about our Vacation Rental Properties
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call us and we will be glad to help. Please use "Hawaii Standard Time" when calling us during our business hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If we are unable to answer, you may leave a voice message. We will call you back as soon as possible... usually within 24 hours depending on call volume.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We are sorry but none of our properties allow Pets.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation properties are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with most properties having Recreation rooms with fitness equipment, resort style pool and hot tubs as well as access to BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room. All of our properties include beach towels, beach chairs and some have other beach equipment to use. All have a hair dryer so no need to bring one. We provide start up supplies such as toilet paper, small soaps, and kitchen and laundry soaps. You will need to provide your own personal care items such as shampoo and condtioners.
Land Lines: Because our guests use their cell phones when traveling, we do not provide a land line phone in our properties. If you are an international traveler, please be sure to add a international calling service for Hawaii before you leave home so we will be able to reach you while you are here.